Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas Day

Weight: 64.6 Exercise: Can't see it happening today!! Food Intake: Breakfast: Bowl of Porridge with Golden Syrup, 1/2 Croissant Mums Place: 2 Shortbread biscuits, 3 Choc Mint Thin Biscuits Lunch: Chicken Breast, Cous Cous, Green Salad, Coleslaw 1/2 Egg, 3 Glasses Champagne Afternoon Tea: 1 W/W Choc Mousse, 3 Plums Dinner: 2 Satay Chicken Kebabs, Cous Cous, Coleslaw, 3 Glasses Champagne Well I think I got through that pretty well considering what was available to eat!! I only ate the sweet stuff at my Mums house because I was getting quite hungry and it was all laid out on the table, so very easy to get to. I'm really glad that we made the decision not to buy any more chocolates and cakes for Christmas Day. Don't get me wrong, I was really craving them, but there was plenty of food to eat so my stomach was constantly full!!! I'm going to see if I can leave off the alcohol until New Years Eve!! Wish me luck!!