Thursday, December 16, 2004

Thursday 16th December

Weight: 66.6 Exercise: 30 Mins Cross Trainer (5.63km), 30 Mins Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: Small Bowl of Porridge with Golden Syrup, 1 Slice Grain Toast with W/W Margerine Morning Tea: 5 Plums, 4 Strawberries Lunch: Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Coleslaw, Beetroot, Egg, Tuna Mayo, Low Fat Vanilla Yoghurt Afternoon Tea: 3 Biscuits Dinner:Pasta Bolognese, Low Fat Trifle Okay, I got through today without too much hassle. Didn't need the biscuits but I had a cup of coffee, and the biscuits went with it (don't ask...it just happens!!). I'm not going to be able to go to the gym tomorrow as I've had a little operation on my arm to get a contraceptive device fitted, and the doctor recommended that I don't do any exercise for 24 hours otherwise I'll increase the chances of the area bruising badly. So I now have to make the decision whether I can live with lots of bruising on my arm, and say "what the hell" and go to the gym anyway, or take the advice of the doctor and have a lay in, then maybe think about going tomorrow night instead (which probably isn't going to happen...hate going to the gym in the evening!!). Decisions, decisions!!