Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Monday 6th December

Weight: 65.8 Exercise: 30 Mins Cross Trainer (5.07km), 30 Mins Bike (10.5km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Morning Tea: Bag Choc Bullets Lunch: Tuna Mayo & Cucumber on Grain Sandwich, Cherries Dinner: 2 Lean Sausages, Small piece of Lamb Cutlet, Coleslaw, Cous Cous, Beetroot, 2 Glasses Champgane I had to go to the Reject Shop today and the bag of chocolate bullets just jumped out at me. They were the strawberry ones too (which I absolutely adore). The question to myself is, why couldn't I have just bought plain raspberry/strawberry licorice? Why did it have to be the choc coated ones? Was it because the bag was very cheap ($2) or did I really just want the chocolate instead? I felt so fat and bloated after I'd eaten them all....yep that's right, I ate the whole bag of them. Might have to work out calorie/fat intake for today, but will it make me sit up and take notice of what's going into my mouth???? - Probably not!!