Saturday, December 11, 2004

Saturday 11th December

Weight: 65.6 Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain Toast with W/W Margerine & Lemon Curd Lunch/Dinner: Chicken in Sun Dried Tomato Sauce, Cucumber, Cous Cous, Coleslaw, Tomato, 4 Glasses Champagne Late Snack: 2 Salada biscuits with w/w margerine & slice of Low Fat Cheese (why????) I didn't have time for lunch today, just too busy. So by dinner time I was really hungry. Luckily I had cooked the chicken up last night but hadn't eaten it, so put it with my salad tonight. I never used to eat Cous Cous, but I've found a really nice organic one which is pesto flavoured. It's lovely hot or cold, and goes really well with salad. Really gives it a nice flavour. It's strange how our taste buds change over the years. I never used to like the taste or smell of parmesan cheese, but of course this was just the dried stuff. Once I had tasted the fresh parmesan cheese, that was it for me, I was a convert. It doesn't smell like puke at all (the other stuff does!!) and it just melts on the food (if you're eating something hot), or just adds a bit of flavour if you're eating something cold. I never used to eat Cous Cous. No idea why, it just never appealed to me. Then one night we went to a friends place for a BBQ and because there wasn't much stuff there that I liked, it was either eat the Cous Cous or go hungry. I've liked Cous Cous ever since. When I was low carbing I found that I started to enjoy cream. I have never really gone for cream, always preferred Ice Cream. But when it was cream or nothing, I chose cream. I had it on and in everything. Anyone else had this happen to them?