Friday, December 10, 2004

Thursday 9th December

Weight: 66.6 Exercise: 20 Mins Cross Trainer (3.47km) 10 Mins Treadmill - Power Walk on Incline (1.14km), 30 Mins Stomach Exercises Food Intake: Breakfast: 1 Slice Grain Toast with W/W Margerine, VERY small bowl Porridge with Golden Syrup. Morning Tea: Big bunch Grapes Lunch: Tortellini with Chicken & Carbonara Sauce, Low Fat Apple Pie Yoghurt Afternoon Tea: Cherries, Low Fat Choc Mousse Dinner: Pasta Bolognese with Parmesan Cheese Yes...I've done it....I've asked the man to remove the lolly box that sits right in front of me in reception. He was none too pleased either, but I explained to him that I'd asked everyone in the office if they minded that it was removed, and nobody objected. Just need to get rid of the little box of mini chocolates and the biscuit tin and then I'll be alot happier!! My knee is still playing up so I'm not going to run on it for a few days and then see how it feels. Looks like I may be looking into doing some classes instead. I saw that they've just started up a spinning class on Monday mornings at 6.15am, so I might just have to join in on that one. The one class that they don't have at the gym I go to is a circuit training class. I used to love doing them in the UK as they just worked the body so hard, especially if it was a male instructor taking the class. Can't beat the old pushups, situps, burpees, squats, lunges, sprints, jacks. dips.....you get the picture!!