Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Wednesday 29th December

Weight: 64.8 Exercise: Step Combo Class Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Lunch: Tuna Mayo & Cucumber on Grain Bread Afternoon Tea: 1 Salada Biscuit with W/W Margerine & Very Low Fat Cheese, Flake, Mini Packet of Salt & Vinegar Chips Dinner: Chicken with Brown Rice & Soy Sauce, LITE Mars Bar I gave in to the call of the Chocolate. I've been craving a Flake Bar for ages, yet once I'd eaten it, I couldn't even remember what it tasted like!! I was going to buy some Hot Cross Buns instead, and I so wish I had now!! I'm sure I would have enjoyed them so much more! Doing the step class was great, but my legs have now firmly decided that they didn't like it much and I am having trouble walking at the moment!! I saw at the gym this morning that there is a Circuit class tomorrow night, so I'm going to make a determined effort to get to that class whether I can walk or not!!