Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tuesday 22nd February

Weight: 66.2 Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill - 35 Min Run, 25 Min Power Walk (8.64km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Bowl of All Bran with No Fat Milk Light Meal: Medium Grain Roll with Light Philly Cheese, Lite Ham & Lite Cheese Lunch: Tuna, Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Tbs Light Egg Mayonaise, Natural Boysenberry Yoghurt, 10 Grapes Dinner: Pasta Bolognese, Parmesan Cheese, White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine, Small Bag Doritos, 2 JD & Diet Coke Well I thought I was doing okay until I re-read the Weight Watchers Magazine and realised that the Light meal was in fact lunch!! Why didn't they just write the word lunch instead of confusing me!! Anyway I totally slipped up when I got home. I did only put a small portion of pasta on my plate, but I'd bought some bread rolls for my daughter and they were very fresh and smelt very yummy, so I succumbed to one. Have no idea how many points I've done today. Can anyone help me out?