Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tuesday 15th February

Weight: 65.6 Exercise: Back, Chest, Triceps, Biceps, Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Small Slices of Thin Grain Bread with W/W Margerine Lunch: 2 Slices Grain Toast with W/W Margerine, Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous, Apple Cake, Grapes, Mini Bag Doritios Dinner: Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous While I was doing my weights at the gym this morning, I was looking in the mirrors (like you do!) and decided that I looked quite slim. Then once back home, after shower, I put my clothes on, look in the mirror and looked frumpy and podgy!! Why is this? Are the mirrors in the gym modified somehow to make us look slimmer? Still can't stop eating. I'm considering going back to Low Carbing. At least I pretty much stuck to that type of eating, knowing that if I ate anything off plan, it would hit me straight away. Just not sure if I can give up the Pasta and Bread again!