Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Wednesday 9th February

Weight: 65.6 Exercise: 1 hr Low Impact Class Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain Toast with W/W Margerine Morning Tea: Grapes, Banana Chips Lunch: Iced Coffee BOOST Smoothie, Packet Choc Bullets Dinner: Chicken Carbonara with Bacon Tortolleni, Small Serve Herb Foccacia, 2 Glasses Champagne, 1 JD & Diet Coke, King Size Cherry Ripe How is that I can have a real boozy weekend with tons of food and no exercise and only put on a kilo, yet when I get back to eating and exercising normally (apart from the Bullets) I keep adding on weight? I have a horrible suspicion that it's the Jack Daniels that's doing it. I only drank champagne on the weekend yet I've been drinking JD this week. Okay, that's enough of that then! Spoke too soon!! Went out for dinner at a lovely Pub near Mt Evelyn. Belly very full when I walked out (or waddled out!!). JD handed to me when I got into the house...how could I say no?? Another downfall....once I've had a couple of drinks I get the munchies. Cherry Ripe looked good! Not good on already full belly!