Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thursday 17th February

Weight: 65.2 Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill - 50 Min Running, 10 Min Power Walk (9.2km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Small Bowl of Porridge Morning Tea: 2 97% Fat Free Salada Biscuits with Low Fat Philly Cream Cheese & Tuna Lunch: Toasted Ham & Cheese Sandwich on Grain Bread, Grapes, Low Fat Choc Mousse Dinner: 1/2 Bag Mixed Soft Lollies, McDonalds Lean Beef Burger, Small Chips, 2 Pods (Biscuits), 3 Glasses Champagne It felt really good running today. I wasn't sure how long I could run for as I haven't done it for over a week, so being able to run 50 mins in one go was great. So do I make today the start of my WW plan, or do I wait until my friends from the UK leave (on Monday) and then start afresh. I'm off to Grape Grazing on Saturday, so I know that copious amounts of alcohol will be drunk, and I'm also going to the footy on Sunday evening to see Essendon destroy Carlton, so more alcohol me thinks!!