Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wednesday 16th February

Weight: 66.0 Exercise: 1 Hr Low Impact Class Food Intake: Breakfast: Small bowl of Porridge with Golden Syrup, 1 Slice Grain Toast with W/W Margerine Morning Tea: 2 97% Fat Free Salada Biscuits with Light Philly Cream Cheese & Lite Ham Lunch: Iced Coffee BOOST Smoothie, Strawberry Crumble Yoghurt Dinner: 2 x Home Made Mini Hawaiian Pizzas, Grapes Okay I've decided to look at Weight Watchers. I actually bought the latest WW Magazine today and the 7 day plan looked really good, and seems to be very easy to follow (easy is my middle name!!). I've also had a quick look at the website and there are alot of nice looking menus to choose from, so I'm going to write out a 7 day plan that suits my taste as I'm very fussy when it comes to food - see here for more info on how fussy I really am. Hopefully by sticking to a plan and knowing how many "Points" I'm supposed to be eating will keep my eating habits in line. I really want to lose this 6kg of excess, and I've seen so many amazing results with people using WW that I'm hoping that it works for me too. Let's see shall we!!