Saturday, November 13, 2004

Friday 12th November

Weight: 64.6 Exercise: 60 Mins Treadmill - 50 Mins Run, 10 Mins Power Walk (9.58km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Morning Tea: 2 Salada with Low Fat Cheese Lunch: Minced Steak with Spices, Mashed Potato, Low Fat Yoghurt, 1 Piece Choc Fudge Brownie Afternoon Tea: Punnet Strawberries, 1 Biscuit Dinner: Chicken & Cashews with Saffron Rice, 1 JD & Diet Coke I so nearly ate one of those little mini chocolate bars today. What I just can't get into my head is that fruit is just as nice as chocolate!!! I had tons of it on my desk. Not sure if I should have eaten the whole punnet of Strawberries, but it was better than eating the chocolate!!

Still got blisters on my feet but at least I put the bandaids in the right place this time. The bandaids rubbed the blisters a bit, but it wasn't too uncomfortable that I couldn't run.