Friday, November 12, 2004

Thursday 11th November

Weight: 64.4 Exercise: 60 Mins Treadmill - 40 Mins Run, 20 Mins Power Walk (9.10km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Small bowl of Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 2 Salada Biscuits with W/W Margerine Lunch: Bread Roll with Cheese Spread, Low Fat Lemon Meringue Yoghurt, Nutri Grain Bar Afternoon Tea: 3 Cream Centred Biscuits, Mandarin Dinner: 2 Crumbed Chicken Balls with Cheese & Broccoli Sauce, Mashed Potato Dessert: 2 JD & Diet Coke, 2 Pieces Choc Fudge Brownie Two things went wrong at the gym this morning!! I so wanted to run further than I did this on the treadmill, but unfortunately I got a blister on my foot yesterday and so I put a bandaid on it this morning, but in my not quite awake state I didn't put it right over the blister so as soon as I started running it aggrivated the blister again, so I had to walk instead of run. And don't you just hate it when you need to go to the loo!! I was almost finished and it just kind of hit me, but as I only had 10 minutes to go I held on, but it really takes away your concentration!!! I went shopping after work and I was hungry.....big mistake!! I did limit the bad food to the choc fudge brownies...but there were 8 pieces of them!!