Friday, December 31, 2004

Thursday 30th December

Weight: 64.8 Exercise: Can't even walk properly, never mind exercise!! Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Mini Size Bag Salt & Vinegar Chips, Grapes Lunch: Chips Afternoon Tea: Plums Dinner: Bread Roll with Low Fat Cheese, Bread roll with W/W Margerine We went to the beach, and instead of making a salad (which I was going to do!!) we ended up buying chips from the local chippy and eating them on the beach (the flies loved it!!), and when we got home, I was so wrecked that I just found the quickest and easiest thing to eat.....bread!! I am now walking like an 80 year old!! I'm having alot of trouble standing up, as any weight on my calves makes me buckle over!! And they say the 2nd day is worse! Can't wait for tomorrow! The Tiger Balm has been really useful anyway!