Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Monday 2nd August

Weight: 67.0 Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Morning Tea: 4 x Crispbreads with Tasty Cheese & Philadelphia Cream Cheese Late Morning Tea: Banana, Caramello Koala Lunch: Brown Roll with Roast Pork and Carrot, Afternoon Tea: Mandarin, McDonalds Oreo McFlurry Dinner: Bowl Sultana Bran & Milk, 2 Glasses Champagne I was feeling really crappy when I came in to work this morning and the temptation was just too much. My body was craving chocolate and I just had to fill that need, hence the Caramello Koala. What happened with the McDonalds McFlurry was that I finished work early and had to catch the train home, but missed it by a minute and the next one wasn't due for 1/2 hour. My throat hurt loads and it was all I could think would ease the pain....throat lozenges didn't even enter my head!! The champagne was from the weekend and just had to be drunk...enough said!!