Friday, December 31, 2004

New Years Eve

Weight: 64.8 Exercise: No, No, No....still walking like an 80 year old! Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain toast with W/W Margerine and Lemon Curd Lunch: White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine, Apple Scroll, Grapes Afternoon Tea: Club Chocolate Bar, Pineapple Lollies Dinner: Steak, Cous Cous, Coleslaw, Egg, Beetroot, Green Salad, 6 Glasses Champagne Snack: Box of Cheddar Sticks, CC's Who's idea was it to do the step class? And who's idea was it to try and keep up with the instructor, knowing full well that we haven't done a step class in a VERY long time, so any muscles being used will not have been used for a long time either, which accounts to being sore the next day!! And who's idea was it to jump and do propulsions (sp) instead of taking it easy and just doing the basic moves? When will I learn??? Well that was my last pigout until my birthday (1st Feb), and I'm happy that I've made this decision. I so want to lose this 5kg that is just stubbonly refusing to move. My eating and drinking habits have not helped at all, so this is it......I have to be strong and I need to be positive and really WANT to do this. I know I can!!