Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday 4th March

Exercise: None Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Lunch: Chicken Parmagiana in Focaccia (not nice at all!) Dinner: 2 Salada with Lite Philly Cheese & Low Fat Cheese....hmm - maybe too much cheese!, Grapes I went up to town today for a course. It was being held in a hotel which was literally right across the street from the F1 Grand Prix. During the morning tea break and the afternoon tea break we could stand at the window and watch the cars doing their practice sessions. How cool is that. And the noise.....just love it! Even though I wrote at the top of the page that I didn't do any exercise, I did actually do a little bit. As I wasn't quite sure where the hotel was, I got off the tram a little bit too early and had to walk for a kilometre or so. Got a lovely blister now on the bottom of my foot! I'm quite excited about weighing in tomorrow. Not sure if I feel any lighter but I've been so good and haven't eaten or drunk anything that I said I wasn't going to. Not sure if I've compensated by overeating on normal food, but I'll find out tomorrow!.