Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday 18th April

Exercise: Leg Press, 45 Min Spin Class Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain Toast with W/W Margerine. Morning Tea: 1/2 Dark Choc Flake, King Size Chokito Lunch: Chicken Ceaser Salad, 3 Glasses Champagne, 2 Very Small Pieces Herb Bread Dinner: Plate of Chips & Tomato Sauce, 1 Glass Champagne I'm really concentrating on strengthening my legs now, so if nothing else, at least they'll be toned and in shape! Today was just BAD. Apart from the Chicken Ceaser Salad the rest of the food was just plain rubbish. We drove down the Great Ocean Road today and stopped for some petrol. As I went in to pay for it, I had this whole variety of chocolate in front of me. Couldn't stop myself. Then on the way home, it was getting late and there was mention of stopping at the Chippy. Naturally I was in total agreement with this as it meant that I didn't have to cook when we got home. Tomorrow is a new day!