Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wednesday 13th April

Exercise: 1 Hr Low Impact Class Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 3 Biscuits Lunch: Chicken, Green Salad, Cous Cous, Coleslaw, Beetroot, Low Fat Orange Sorbet Yoghurt Dinner: 3 White Bread Rolls with W/W Margerine, 1 Choc Hazelnut Muesli Bar I just know that my shoulders are going to ache tomorrow as we used weights in the class this morning - and they wern't even heavy weights, but I can already feel pain! Had sugar cravings this morning, followed by a huge carb craving this afternoon. I had a chicken breast in the fridge that I'd cooked up last night and could have easily just chucked it into a salad when I got home from work, but those bread rolls were all that I could see when I looked in the cupboard. Think I'm going to stop buying them. Not sure why I bought them in the first place!