Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday 8th April

Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill - 1 Hr Run (9.86km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Lunch: Mongolian Chicken with Brown Rice Afternoon Tea: Low Fat Boysenberry Yoghurt Dinner: Chips, 2 Steamed Dim Sims, 2 Potato Cakes, 4 Glasses Champagne God I needed that drink...well those few drinks tonight. I've been to 3 interviews today as I'm looking for a new job, and trying to sell yourself is hard work! I wanted to have a salad for dinner but Nick and his parents were out until 7pm, so when they rang to say they were having fish & chips I took the lazy option. At least I ordered my dim sims steamed!! I made myself run for the whole hour on the treadmill this morning. Normally when my legs get tired I'll do a fast power walk but today I just ran slower. Much better for my overall running fitness I think!