Saturday, April 02, 2005

Saturday 2nd April

Weight:65.8kg Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill - 52 Min Run, 8 Min Power Walk (9.54km) Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Crumpets with W/W Margerine Lunch: Herb Risotto with Chicken Strips, 1 Glass Champagne Afternoon Tea: Choc Muesli Bar with Hazelnuts, 1/2 Choc Easter Egg Dinner: 2 Salada Biscuits with Low Fat Cheese & Triple Smoked Ham, Small piece Cheesecake, 3 Glasses Champagne So I gave in to the power of the cheesecake. It was only a small piece, but I still shouldn't have eaten it. No loss this week, but looking back at my food intake, I can't complain. At least I didn't gain anything! I had a great run today. It was one of those days when you feel like running forever. I really got into the rythmn and I didn't start to feel any fatigue until about 40 mins into it. Then the fatigue hit me quickly, but I just gritted my teeth and kept running till my hour was up. My legs seem to think that 1 hours is plenty and I can rarely run past that time when I'm on the treadmill. If I'm running outside, I can run much further. Strange huh! We went up to Steavensons Falls today and walked right to the top of the falls. It's a pretty steep hill and my legs were a bit sore, especially as I'd run this morning. And I walked up there in my thongs!