Saturday, March 26, 2005

Saturday 26th March

Weight: 65.8 Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Sliced Banana Morning Tea: Sausage with onions in 1 Slice Bread Lunch: Chicken & Rice, 1 Small Bread Roll Dinner: Lots of Small Easter Eggs, 4 Glasses Champagne I'm not very proud of myself. I've really slipped this weekend, both foodwise, alcoholwise and exercise wise. I keep thinking in my head that Tuesday is a new week and I can get back into the swing of things then, but it doesn't make me feel any better knowing that the weekend was a total bingefest of everything that I didn't want to eat or drink! I don't think that I deserve the watch that I'd promised myself. Maybe if I can have a good week this week, then I may consider that I've done something worthwhile to deserve it. We'll see what happens this week!