Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sunday 20th March

Exercise: 1.5 hr Power Walk (outside) Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Lunch: Low Fat Cheese Sandwich on Grain Bread Afternoon Tea: Kettle Chips, Little Sandwiches, 2 Slices Low Fat Choc Cake, 2 Glasses Champagne Dinner: Chicken Risotto, 1 Glass JD & Diet Coke I'm feeling so rough. I went to an Undercover Ware party this afternoon and sat there just eating food! What do they say, feed a cold, starve a fever? Well I certainly fed my cold! I didn't really want to go in the first place, but as it's one of my best friends, I thought I'd better make the effort. I just wish she hadn't put out all the yummy food that she did. I've decided that I'm going to eat alternatively each day. One day low fat, then the other day low carb. Nothing like a change is there!