Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday 19th March

Weight: 64.8kg Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Lunch: Pie Floater, Mushy Peas & Chips, 1 Glass Champagne Dinner: 3 Glasses Champagne, 3/4 Block of Old Jamaica Chocolate So not a great loss today, but at least it was a loss considering what I've eaten this week (yesterday and today being particularly bad). I read this month's (and last month's) Women's Fitness magazine and I'm very drawn to the 12 Week Challenge. I'm amazed at the change in some of these women who've taken up this challenge. Seriously considering it myself....but I have this niggling thought that I just don't have the motivation or the determination to succeed. But I keep saying to myself, if these people can do it, why can't I? What is stopping me? Is it time, lack of really wanting to succeed, or am I just scared of failure? Can I commit myself to 12 weeks of intense training and ignore my food and alcohol cravings? What do I want more? Deep down I know that I want my body to be toned and look good, knowing that I can wear what I want without those constant fears of looking fat and out of shape. But how do I say NO to the food and alcohol? What is it that's going to motivate me enough to say NO? I have no idea, and god knows I've asked myself enough times, yet I still eat and drink unnecessarily. OK, I'm off for a refill of my champagne glass!