Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wednesday 16th March

Exercise: 1 Hr Low Impact Class Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Minestrone with Noodles Soup Lunch: BOOST Iced Coffee Smoothie Afternoon Tea: Grapes Dinner: Cous Cous, Tuna, Fat Free Mayo, 1/2 Grilled Ham & Philly Cream Cheese Small Wholemeal Pita Bread I'm feeling good today about my weight. My stomach feels like it's shrinking and I don't feel so bloated. My shins are still sore and I took it a bit easier in the low impact class today. Normally I do high impact moves but today I did it all in low impact. Didn't sweat as much but I still felt like I worked out pretty hard. Think I have a cold coming on. Sore throat right now. Have been taking Cold Combat tablets and sucking on throat lozenges and have just found the antiseptic gargle stuff for sore throats. Just hope I can keep it at bay!