Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday 11th March

Exercise: Back, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps, Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Morning Tea: Chicken Cup A Soup with Noodles Lunch: Grain Roll with Lite Ham, Lite Cheese & Lite Philly Cream Cheese, Choc & Vanilla Yoghurt Afternoon Tea: Punnet of Strawberries, 8 squares of hard licorice (can't remember what they're called but as a kid they cost 1c each square). Dinner: Pasta Bolognese, 1 Slice Grain Bread with W/W Margerine I added some extra weight to all of my training this morning, so my muscles are really feeling it now. Still couldn't keep away from the bread. It just beckons me every time I see it. I can hear it calling to me from 10 feet away. So I get to weigh in tomorrow. I'm planning on going for a run outside when I wake up (should be about 7am or so). Not sure if I should weigh myself before or after the run. Maybe do both and then I can use whichever weight is lower as my current weight.