Thursday, March 17, 2005

Thursday 17th March

Exercise: Chest, Back, Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps, Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: All Bran with No Fat Milk, 1 Banana Morning Tea: Bag (10) of Carob Coated Licorice Sticks Lunch: Chicken Risotto, Grapes, Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: Dinner: Tuna, Green Salad, Fat Free Mayo Late Snack: Mini Pack Cheesels, Small Choc Hazlenut Muesli Bar You see some really weird things at the gym sometimes. Firstly there was this girlie doing her weights (nothing weird there!) but she had a pair of sunglasses on top of her head. This was at 6am - it's still pitch black outside! Then there's this other woman who's walking on the treadmill and she's got her handbag over her shoulder! There are plenty of free lockers in the changing rooms, and I don't think the bunch of women that are there at 6am will be trying to force lockers open to steal peoples bags - so why didn't she just use a locker?? They're free you know! Trying desparately not to let this bug get to me. My throat is now starting to hurt quite alot and I'm sounding quite sexy and husky....well husky anyway! At least I'm not aching yet and the nose hasn't started running either - thank goodness! But I may well see myself having the day off sick tomorrow. Don't want to give everyone else my germs now do I?