Friday, March 25, 2005

Friday 25th March

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 1 Choc Chip Hot Cross Bun, 1 Normal Hot Cross Bun with W/W Margerine Lunch: 1 Grain Roll with Cheese, 1 Grain Roll with W/W Margerine Dinner: 2 Fried Dim Sims, 2 Potato Cakes, Chips, King Size Cherry Ripe, 2 Glasses Champagne So a bit of a blow out for dinner tonight. But as long as I make this my treat night then I should be okay for the rest of the weekend. I want to start doing some fun runs. On Hayleys blog I found a link to all the fun runs in Melbourne. When I was living in the UK I used to compete regularly in these, but since returning to Oz I haven't really been motivated. What I really need is a running partner, but as I haven't really made any friends since I've been back, I haven't found anyone who wants to come running with me. I may have to drag hubby and daughter along just to cheer for me, if nothing else. Anyone else want to meet up for a fun run?