Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thursday 31st March

Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill - 50 mins run, 10 mins power walk (9.49km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Banana Smoothie Lunch: Chicken Pesto with Brown Rice, 2 Plums Dinner: Chicken Breast, Green Salad, Boiled Egg, Beetroot, 2 JD & Diet Coke A much better day today. Actually managed to keep away from the crap, although I nearly gave in while I was at the supermarket. Had to walk past the choc/raspberry bullets and it was a real struggle not to pick up a packet and eat them on the drive home. I had a much better run on the treadmill today as well. No puking or feeling sick this time! I really want to get back to being fit for running as I do enjoy it alot......more so when I'm running outside than on the treadmill as it's quite boring on the treadmill, but at 6am I really don't want to run outside as I don't feel safe at that time of the day.