Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wednesday 6th April

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Banana Smoothie Lunch: Mongolian Chicken with Brown Rice, Low Fat Choc Mousse Dinner: 2 White Bread Rolls with W/W Margerine So I let myself down today by not going to the gym after work. I really wasn't up for it. So I did all the ironing instead. But I feel quite bad that I didn't make the most of the afternoon as I didn't have to worry about Alana as she was with her Grandparents, and I finished work at 3.30pm, so I had plenty of time to go to the gym, or go out for a run, or do some weights at home, or just do anything at all really! I so want to do the Dandy Creek Dash at Jells Park on Sunday, but I really don't want to do it on my own. Need desparately to find a running partner, even if it's just someone who'll meet up to do the fun runs with me. There's got to be someone at the gym who's interested. Might need to put a notice up. Saying that, I've never seen a noticeboard there. Might have to suggest it to them.