Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tuesday 5th April

Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill - 50 Mins Run, 10 Mins Power Walk (9.5km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Hot Cross Bun with W/W Margerine Lunch: Salmon, Green Salad, Cous Cous, Beetroot, Grated Carrot, Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: 2 Biscuits, 2 Plums Dinner: Mongolian Chicken with Brown Rice, 1 Hot Cross Bun with W/W Margerine, 2 JD & Diet Coke Another good run this morning. I'm not going to be able to get to the gym tomorrow morning as I've got to take Alana to the Eye Doctor and the appointment is for 8.30am, so it looks like I'm going to have to go to the gym tomorrow evening. I hate that thought. Having to share the gym with loads of people. At 6.00 in the morning there's always a treadmill available and the weights section is virtually deserted. At 6.00 in the evening it's just way too busy for me. And I can't see myself going there any later as I know that I just won't do it. I'm now left in the horrible position of trying to force myself to go to the gym. I'd love to do a run outside tomorrow evening, and if I can finish work at 3.30 then it may just be possible. I'll have to wait and see how it all pans out tomorrow.