Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesday 12th April

Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill - 55 min run, 5 min cooldown (9.42km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Lunch: Mongolian Chicken with Brown Rice, Low Fat Sorbet Yoghurt Afternoon Tea: 2 Plums Dinner: W/W Hawaiian Pizza, White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine, 1 Anzac Biscuit I did hillwork on the treadmill this morning. Increased by .5 every 5 minutes. Did this for 1/2 hr, then back on the flat. It was so easy running on the flat after doing the hill work. Then did another 5 minutes uphill, increasing every minute. Then some more flat running. Couldn't believe how easy it was to run at 10.5! Last 4 minutes increased by 1 incline each minute. Definitely going to do this more often as it wasn't too bad. Probably looked like I was about to have a heart attack to anyone who may have been watching me when I got off the treadmill though!! I sweated buckets! Tried the new Weight Watchers Hawaiian Pizza tonight for tea. It wasn't too bad either. Probably would have been better off having it with a salad rather than a bread roll, but I was in I can't be stuffed mood, so bread roll sufficed!