Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday 27th November

Exercise: Netball Game I went and saw CV this afternoon for another Massage session. Had some more cupping done and it seems to be really doing the job (whatever "the job" is!!). My leg is definitely looser and feels great. I've been told to get myself a tennis ball and sit on it and roll around on my left glute....that should be fun!! Now all I have to do is get out there and test the leg with a good run. Am meeting Michelle on Wednesday morning....bit nervous that the knee is still going to hurt, but I won't know unless I give it a go!! We lost our Netball game tonight, but we did play the top team, and they were very good. We still may get into the grand final but we have to beat the team who won out of 3rd and 4th place next week. I'm happy to stay in the league that we're in now, so even if we don't win, I'm more than happy with the fact that we finished 2nd on the ladder. Alana's Quote: "I'm going to ask for a million dollars from the tooth fairy!"