Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday 14th November

While I was in my local library a few weeks ago I was asked to fill out a questionnaire about IT technology and how it affects me. It was just a tick box survey, so nothing too taxing for the brain. Never thought another thing about it. Yesterday I got a phone call from a lady at the main library (wherever that is) to say that my name had been picked out of the hat for taking part in the survery and I'd won an an ipod Shuffle! OMG!! That's 3 things I've won over the last 3 months or so. There was the Sony PSP, then the $500 on Keno and now the ipod Shuffle. That's my winning streak done now - they do say that it comes in 3's don't they (whoever "they" are). My bruises have come out more today. Looking larger than life..hope they don't stay for too long as it's a bit embarassing. Not that I'm going to pull my pants down in public or anything!! Some more good news today. My new kitchen is being fitted on Saturday. I'm so excited...I'll finally have a dishwasher again, and an oven that works. I'll post some pictures when it's all done. Gonna be fab! Have decided to try one of these Patt Straps. I'm pretty sure you can buy them in Australia. I've heard good things about them too. Hubby works just near a place that sells all that kind of stuff so I've asked him to pop in there and see if they've got them......yep, just checked it out on their webiste and they do sell them in the shop. Alana's Quote: "Get out of the way ar*ehole!" (I think she's been in the car with me too many times!)