Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday 13th November

Exercise: Netball Game Unfortunately I didn't make it to the gym for my spin class this morning. I would have liked to go as I'm really enjoying the classes, but I fell back to sleep after the alarm went off and I didn't wake up again until the next alarm went off, which is set for 6.45am. I went for my massage and cupping session with CV today. What a weird sensation it is too. Kind of like putting a vacuum cleaner to your skin! Here's a couple of photos of my leg, taken about 7 hours after having the cupping done. CV put 2 rows of cups down my leg, but the only ones that seem to have bruised were the bigger cups (she used two different sizes). My leg felt great when she took the cups off, so much looser than prior to having it done. You'll have to excuse all the creases in my leg. I had been wearing my trakky pants and they left lots of marks on my legs. Okay I've had enough of all the advertisements on TV with Labour and Liberal telling us what they are going to do if they get elected. What I would like to see is an advertisement listing all the things they said they were going to do before the last election and whether or not they actually fulfilled any of their promises!