Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Tuesday 3rd August

Weight: 67.0 Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Brown Toast with Lemon Curd Lunch: Bayswater Hotel - Chicken Parmigiana with Chips & Salad, Glass Champagne Dinner: 1/4 Hawaiian Pizza (homemade) Dessert: Weight Watchers Lemon Sponge Pudding Okay so I wasn't feeling too great today - I think it was post-op shock or something like that. When I ordered the Chicken Parmigiana the woman who took the order asked if I wanted Chips & Salad or Vegetables. Me being the little piggy that I am went for the chips & salad even though a little voice inside my head was saying "order the veggies, order the veggies", but out of my mouth came the words "Chips please!!". The pizza was one of those fresh ones that you can buy from the Supermarket. It was okay, but next time we decide to have pizza, I'm going to order a take away as they're exactly the same price and 10 times nicer!!