Saturday, October 02, 2004

Friday 1st October

Weight: 66.0 Exercise: 20 Mins Cross Trainer (3.26km), 20 Mins Treadmill - Power Walk (2.44km), 20 Mins Cycle (8.79km) Food Intake: Breakfast: 1 1/2 Mini Croissants, Morning Tea: Low Fat Blueberry Yoghurt Lunch: Banana, Strawberry & Yoghurt Smoothie, 1 Slice Grain Toast with W/W Margerine Afternoon Tea: Pineapple Pieces Dinner: Jacket Potato with butter, coleslaw, cheese, Chicken Schnitzel & Sweet Chilli Sauce, 5 Glasses JD & Diet Coke, 2 Glasses Champagne Late Snack: 2 Slices Ham & Pineapple Pizza (small pieces) So I went out with the girls for a night out. I tried to find the least offensive food in the food court, but the chicken schnitzel on the Jacket Potato really caught my eye. I know that I could have said no to the Pizza, but I needed something to soak up some of the alcohol that I'd drunk. It was delicious too!!