Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Years Day

Weight: 65.6 Exercise: Still hurting too much! Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Lunch: White Bread Roll with Low Fat Cheese & Mustard, Grapes Dinner: Small Salad, White Roll with W/W Margerine, 2 Glasses Champagne I hadn't realised this, but there was still 1/2 a bottle of champagne in the fridge from last night. I really did consider tipping it down the sink, but I just couldn't do it!! I've never been in so much agony with my calves in my life. I am still having so much trouble walking. It's okay if I keep on my feet, but when I sit down for a while and then try to get back up, it's just so sore!!! I try to keep stretching them but even that causes me to flinch as they're just so tight!! Note to self: Easy on the Step Class next time!!