Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tuesday 19th April

Exercise: 1 1/4 hr run outside (12.2km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 2 Crumpets with W/W Margerine Lunch: Ham & Low Fat Cheese Sandwich on Grain Bread Dinner: Chicken, Green Salad, Beetroot, Cous Cous, Boiled Egg, Coleslaw, 5 Anzac Biscuits As I've got this week off I thought that I would do some runs outside. This morning was great. I ran the whole distance, only stopping while I waited for the lights to change. I get a little niggly pain in my right knee when I run down any sort of hill, so I'm not sure what's happening there, and my left foot did go numb for a little while too. Hasn't done that for a long time. Might have to check my laces haven't tightened up too much. Or maybe I needt to start thinking of getting some new trainers....I can feel a big spend coming on! UPDATE: I drove the same circuit this afternoon that I ran this morning so that I could guage the distance. It was 12.2km.....WOW! Didn't think that I could run that far. No wonder my knee is sore! And have you noticed that I didn't mention those Anzac biscuits that I devoured with my cup of tea after dinner!!