Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Wednesday 20th April

Exercise: 1 Hr Spin Class Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain Toast with W/W Margerine & Blackberry Jam Morning Tea: 3 Anzac Biscuits Lunch: Iced Coffee Smoothie, Choc Cherry Coconut Slice Dinner: Large White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine Decided to go to the gym this morning as I didn't feel like running, and there was a spin class starting, so I decided to join in. Nobody told me that it was an hour long and it was a hard one! My legs now feel like jelly and I sweated so much I'm sure everyone was looking at me funny! Food was a bit weird today. Nothing particularly good in there. I ate the bread roll about 4.30pm and wasn't hungry for the rest of the evening so didn't bother to eat anything else! I've got into a habit now of eating a cake or scroll after a smoothie. Must try and get out of that habit. Another habit I have is buying some lollies or chocolate if I'm getting the train anywhere (doesn't happen very often now), but I used to catch the train into the city everyday and I did it then, and something just happens to me when I step onto a train platform. First thing I do is look for the little food shop that's always on the platform!! Does anyone else have little habits like that?