Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday 23rd February

Exercise: 9.6km (Mullum Mullum Creek Trail) I wish Gav would make up his mind how far the trail is that we run. Today he said it was 9.6km!! I've had a bit of a problem with my knee. I'm not exactly sure what it is as it doesn't hurt when I run, but if I get up after I've been sitting down, and put weight on it, I sometimes get a sharp pain on the inside of my knee. Very strange as it doesn't happen all the time either. I was supposed to meet the ESRG last night but I was a bit worried about my knee so I pulled out. Then I thought that I really need to know if I can run on it or not, so Michelle and I met up this morning for an early morning run. I've done a bit of comfort eating over the last couple of days. I've been quite tense and snap really easily at anything that annoys me (which includes child and husband....sorry bubbys!!), so I had a think yesterday (and a good chat to hubby) about what's going on. Basically I'm ready for a holiday! I've run out of motivation to do anything at the moment and am pretty much running on empty. I don't even have the energy or the inclination to do real basic stuff like cleaning!! Saying that I did manage to get out and mow the lawn last night. I'm now counting down the days until we leave for Sydney, then I'm going to really kick back and just take each day as it comes!!