Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tuesday 14th February

Exercise: 10km Run (Mullum Mullum Creek Trail) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL....Hope some of you got chocolates, flowers, gifts, you know, all the good things that we should get every day, not just today!! Was up early this morning to meet Michelle for our run. Each week I can see that it's getting lighter later so we may have to start running up on the highway under the street lights shortly. We can then run back down the trail from the top of it. At least that way we're only running on concrete for half of the time. I felt great running too. We upped the pace and knocked off about 4 minutes from our run last week.....must be all the mountain climbing from Sunday's session taking effect!! I made sure that I'd done everything that I needed to do before 7pm last night so that I was not interrupted whilst watching The Biggest Loser. I didn't realise that it was on for an hour (bonus!!). I found it amazing that for everyone on the show who had a husband, wife or partner, they were all of a normal size, not overweight like the contestants. It's made me think about why this is?? My favourite person is probably the plus size model (Tracy?). And I love the fact that she wants to fit into a 2 piece bikini and run along the beach with her girlfriends! I'm already planning what food I can cook quickly for dinner tonight so that I can sit down in time to watch tonight's episode!! Me, addicted.....never!!