Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday 1st February

Exercise: 10km Run (Mullum Mullum Creek Trail) For all you people who don't get out of bed early, it's now back to being dark at 6am. It was a bit weird running in the dark, but at least there was me and Michelle. I wouldn't have done it on my own that's for sure! It was a really easy run, which was fine by me. I can't believe how hard it was on Sunday compared to this morning's run. Wish I'd felt as good on Sunday. I am so going to have to work on my hills and inclines as this really seems to zap any kind of energy I might have on a run. Ferny Creek is looking good again. Well I'm off out for a nice feed and some lovely bubbly!! Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me!! Oh yeah, I got a new Panasonic VS3 Mobile Phone and a Garmin Forerunner 301 as pressies!! How lucky am I!!