Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday 21st January

Exercise: Weight Workout, Situps I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I worked so hard on my shoulders and arms this morning that I can hardly lift them up now! Isn't it strange how we can see ourselves differently in different circumstances. Let me explain....at the gym this morning I was looking in the mirrors while lifting weights and I thought that I looked quite toned and my stomach was looking quite flat. Yet later when I got home I asked hubby if he'd take some photos of me so that I had a starting point that I could then compare in say a month's time. The photos are not very flattering at all and show me how I really look, which is nothing like what I saw in the mirrors at the gym. I think the only part of me that I can honestly say that I like are my calves!! So there is alot of work to do. I was going to put a couple of the photos on here, but now that I've seen them I've decided that I'll wait until I've taken some more in a month's time and then decide!