Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday 13th January

Exercise: 30 Mins Cross Trainer (4.66km), Weights, Situps Well I finally pulled my finger out and got my lazy arse down the gym this morning. I didn't do any of my weight programs, just worked on my shoulders. Don't you just love a strong looking toned shoulder!! And hubby mentioned that I looked "pumped" when I walked in the door....how sweet! I'm not sure why but I've just had no energy this week, and when the alarm goes off in the morning, my body is so tired still that I don't get up, I just turn the alarm off and go back to sleep for another hour. Can't really put my finger on the problem. Anyway I went to bed at 10.00pm last night and I did have a bit more energy when the alarm went off, hence me going to the gym. My weight is fluctuating so much at the moment. I can go up or down 2kilos over the course of about 3 days, which is very frustrating as I'm not doing anything specifically to make this happen. Some days my clothes feel quite loose, and another day they'll feel so tight that I'm sure I must be pregnant!! (which I?m not by the way!). I bought some Whey Protein Powder a couple of weeks ago from the US and it arrived earlier in the week....the container is HUGE, about 2.5kg!! I tried it this morning and it's so yummy....Choc Mint flavour. I also added a banana to make it more of a smoothie than just a milk drink. It only cost me US$26, which is about � of what it would cost me if I bought it here. Even taking into account the postage cost, it was still less. I?m hoping to do a run around Lilydale Lake tonight.......