Saturday, December 31, 2005

Saturday 31st December

Exercise: 10km Run (Mullum Mullum Creek Trail) Met Tony & Mark for a run along Mullum Mullum Creek. As it's going to be a really hot day today (42 degrees) we met up at 8.00am. As I got woken up by this stupid little bird making tons of noise outside the bedroom window, I was ready and raring to go by 7.30am!! Got a bit hydrated at the 9km mark and I did slow down a bit. Breathing was a tad difficult!! I was very relieved when I saw the bridge where we finish up. I'm really glad that I've got the exercise out of the way early as there's no way that I'd be able to run later due to the heat. I'm happy to report that I've lost 1.6kg over the last few days. I know that it's been TTOM so part of my weight gain was due to that, but just doing a bit more exercise and cutting back on the crap food has helped! Hope you all have a happy and prosperous new year. I've only got one bottle of champagne left in the box so that will suffice tonight. We're going to take our daughter up the mountain so that she can see the fireworks up in the city at 9pm tonight. Then just a quiet evening in!!