Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thursday 15th December

Exercise: 8km Run (Outside) Must go to bed earlier. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the mornings and the late nights seem to be getting more regular. Think it's because I sit at the computer and read blogs because I don't really have the time during the day any more. This morning's run was hard work. I did 2 blocks near my house, but the roads near my place are hilly and I didn't seem to have alot of energy to get up those hills quickly. Then on the second circuit I started to get a pain in my groin whenever I ran up an incline. I had to walk a section of the way as the pain was quite bad. I was fine on the flat and downhill though. Had to cut the run short as I just couldn't face the long hill back to my place, so cut through a side street instead....not something I do very often!!