Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday 6th January

I didn't get to the gym today. I wasn't in a very good mood at all today and although the best thing would have been to go to the gym to work off some of my anger and aggression, instead I felt very defiant and dug my heels in and refused to go....how childish is that!! On a happier note, I've copied this from everyone who's already done it!! A is for age: 42 (almost 43) B is for booze of choice: Champagne of course! C is for career: Personal Assistant to Managing Director D is for your dad's name: David E is for essential items to bring to a party: Champagne of course!! F is for favorite song at the moment: Pump It - Black Eyed Peas G is for favorite game: Bejeweled 2 (computer game) H is for hometown: Melbourne I is for instruments you play: None J is for jam or jelly you like: Lemon Butter K is for kids: Just the one daughter (and that's more than enough) L is for living arrangements: Own house with hubby and daughter M is for mom's name: Catherine N is for name of your 1st crush: Oh god, can't remember that far back!...okay - Craig O is for overnight hospital stays: 5 P is for phobias: No real phobias, but don't like sitting stationary under a railway bridge in my car when a train goes overhead! Q is for quotes you like: "Inside there's a thin person trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with Chocolate"! R is for relationship that lasted the longest: 13 Years with current hubby (the other 2 didn't last as long!) S is for Sexual preference: Male, preferably good looking with great body! (Hmm - sounds like hubby again!). T is for True Love: Hubby's the one! U is for underwear: I'm a bonds undie girl, but a berlei bra girl on top! V is for vegetable you love: Love Pumpkin, done any way! W is for weekend plans: Portsea Twilight run Saturday (6.7km). Friends over on Sunday for BBQ. X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, Foot, Hip Y is for yummy food u make: Chicken Ceaser Salad Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius Well that's me to a T!