Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday 28th January

Exercise: Weights session Got down to the gym when it opened this morning. I was really up for this weights session as it's been a week since the last time I trained. My muscles have recovered, although it took about 4 days before I could lift my arms over my head without any sort of pain! I did the same routine as last week so that I could see how sore I am after this session and compare to last week. Hopefully it won't take as long this time for my muscles to repair. Rae, yes I do take Glucosomine every day, but for some reason I didn't take any last week, so maybe that was part of the problem. I counted up this morning and I had 13 tablets to swallow...that's alot isn't it! I'm doing a 16km run tomorrow down the Warby Trail so I didn't do any leg work. I'm almost too afraid to do any now as I know how much it hurts after a hard lunge and squat session. I just hate the thought that this will hinder my running, so am a little bit wary of doing it, especially the day before a long run. Maybe Monday morning? Right, I'm off food shopping. Have a great weekend everyone.