Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wednesday 25th January

Exercise: 7km Run (Mullum Mullum Creek Trail) Just me and Michelle running tonight, which was just fine by me. We certainly didn't break any PB's that's for sure. I had quite a tight chest as I started running, but I'm nearly positive that it was because I'd eaten really badly today (and I mean REALLY badly!!). I would have run for longer as I was back into a good rythmn at the 7km mark but if I'd kept on going, I may have had a very embarassing moment (won't go into any more detail than that!) but I was straight to the loo when I got home! As I just mentioned, I went totally beserk with my food today. I had to go to the supermarket to get some cherries and grapes. It was lunch time. I was hungry. I bought chocolate...lots of chocolate. I went to the Bakers. I bought an apple and custard scroll. I ate the lot (apart from the cherries and grapes). I also bought a chicken and lettuce roll. I ate that too. I felt sick. Needless to say that I didn't bother with dinner tonight. I am now in a better frame of mind, having discussed it with hubby. I will not do this again. I have made a contingency plan if this happens again. I hope it works!